Your best friend is crying over a guy. Why? Because a breakup happened. Your her friend. Do something! Her life is ruined she'll never date again, it's all her fault... That's what she says.
- Let Her Cry Sometimes when something like this happens the best thing is to cry, and feel miserable. Crying is healthy. So just give her a hug, and let her live. Don't let her cry too long. Life must go on.
- Let's Talk When she's done crying, have her talk to you. Now is the time to talk. Ask questions, and don't let her go back to crying. Questions like; "Why did he Breakup with you?" can help.
- Cheer Her Up Drag her to a club, take her out to for ice cream, anything to make her feel happy and forget about the breakup. Play an impossibly happy song, music is awesome.
- Don't let her get down on herself It's natural for your friend to blame herself, and feel like a loser, but that doesn't mean you should let her. Remind her that her ex is the loser, and she was the best thing to ever happen to him. Don't let her counter you.
- Help her move on Get her to go out with more guys, if shes not ready for this, have a girls night out instead.
- Show her everything she can do now that she's single. Such as flirt with other guys, and dance with many different guys at dances.
- When she isin't crying, make her laugh! Laughter is the best form of medicine. If she's almost over him and she's the type of person to enjoy it, make fun of her ex-boyfriend!
- Don't yell at her or make her feel worse.
- When you take her out to do something, make sure it doesn't remind her too much of her ex-boyfriend.
- Don't talk about the whole relationship too much or she might start crying all over again.