Hear a conversation that sounds interesting and want to get in it?
- Know what the people are talking about first of all.
- Listen to what they are saying and when its appropriate give your opinion on whatever they're talking about.
- Continue in the conversation like you were already in it and hopefully they won't have a problem with you joining.
- If you don't know what they are talking about but it sounds interesting ask what they are talking about and find out, then go to step two.
- If you walk in on a conversation and have no clue what they're talking about, don't say anything until you've figured out what theyre talking about. You could say something stupid and embarrass yourself.
- If you know the people who are talking they will be more likely to let you join. However, if anyone hints to go away, you should.