Tuesday, July 31, 2007
At Pashmina International they only have the best quality yet cheap pashmina online. They have the genuine cashmere and silk, giving both cosy warmth and soft comfort.
This is best for the mommy on the go for its versatile pashmina scarves are so lightweight they can be rolled up and placed in small spaces making them ideal for traveling and wrapping around you to fend off cold airplane air, or to carry in your handbag in case of an unexpectedly cold dinner party.
Also when go on a after dinner with friends or love ones you can just by drapping it round your shoulders for added warmth or to make a revealing dress more imaginative.
Or if you have an emergency conference or meetings and dont have time to change, Phasmina will help you find a way, a different way of wearing your pashmina is to fold it in half and place it around your neck so you have the two tassled ends on one side and a loop on the other. Put the ends through the loop and pull as tight as desired. This style bears a slight resemblance to a man's tie and is a must in the new "women dressing in suits" style.
Nowadays Pashmina are girls bestfriend. They usually being used as a security blanket. If you really do value your money but you wanted a high quality Pashmina International is offering it to you.
If you love pink and wanted to support Breast Cancer Awareness, the pink pashmina scarves are available for you. As they say, nothing beats the real deal. Buy pashminas and see for yourself. Even the cheapest pashmina use good quality cashmere goat wool, and genuine silk, and are both hardwearing and extremely comfortable.
So check it out online now.
Do you need an affordable insurance quote for your car? A coverage with a good and great competitive insurance plans that best suits your insurance need?
At Advantage Auto Quote – the online car insurance services is helping us to see what would be the best rates, the cheapest and most affordable insurance policies that best suits us as a driver. They sells all types of car insurance including liability insurance, commercial policies, student policies, bad record, good record.
If you are searching for the best Coverage For Sports Car, Advance Auto Quotes can help you select the type of coverage needed for your vehicle and putting you in touch with car insurance companies that will give you the most competitive rates available.
If you’re in need of a Classic Car Insurance Best or Business Automobile Insurance, then you can able to get an Automobile Insurance Policies that best suits your car.
Whether you are looking to cover a car, truck, SUV, or business vehicle, whether you are insuring a teen or senior driver, and whether you have an excellent driving history and qualify for the lowest rates or poor driving record, we can save you money on your auto insurance with our online quoting services.
We all wanted to save, so who doesn’t want to pay a lower premium in your auto insurance coverage? Who doesn’t want to get an affordable insurance rate for your car?
So check it online now and let's take advantage of this lowest insurance coverage for our car and get the best Car Insurance Rates.
best Car Insurance Rates.
TriClear provides a 3-step acne system that is specially formulated to quickly treat acne while leaving skin hydrated and clear. It features a unique triple action that addresses the main causes of acne and activates skin for improved renewal and repair.
The TriClear system includes the Purifying Cleanser, Repairing Gel and Revitalizing Cream. These patented formulas have been proven to reduce the appearance of acne, blemishes and redness within 7 days or less.
TriClear contains no Benzoyl Peroxide and does not cause drying, redness or flaking. Each formula’s precise blend of nutrients and acne-fighting ingredients penetrates deep into skin to attack the source of acne while hydrating for a clear look and feel.
Are you in the process of upgrading the look of your home or office? Are you in need of unique and high quality products? Now you can, upgrade the look of your home or office at a low cost with a special offer at Farreys. Here you can able to get only the best quality items from bath hardware, ceiling fans, lighting and much more.
Farreys is a dynamic company moving forward with commitment, purpose, pride and a clear vision of where we are going and the resources to get there. They continue to be the best source for unique high quality products with the best professional service.
So now, you can brighten up your decor from tens of thousands of lighting products including chandeliers, pendant lights, wall mount sconces, lamps and other light fixtures for home lighting, accent lighting, task lighting, landscape and outdoor lighting, utility and specialty lighting.
Shop with confidence for new or replacement ceiling fans and other accessories. They have more than four hundred unique fans from thirteen ceiling fan manufacturers, the largest selection available online. You may shop our site by ceiling fan style or ceiling fan brand. Here you can use the ceiling fan search feature to quickly find the right fan for your decor. Customize your ceiling fans from the selection of thousands of ceiling fan motors, blades, down rods, controls, light kits, glass and other fan accessories.
Farrey's also carries the largest assortment of products for the bath: faucets, shower systems and enclosures, bath tubs, whirlpool tubs, toilets, bidets, and anything else you can imagine in creating a luxurious bathroom.
In additional to the permanent fixtures, they also carry all the necessary “jewelry” for the bath: towel bars, towel warmers, soap dishes and dispensers, toothbrush holders, tumblers, hooks and much more.
Farreys.com offers hundreds of thousands of lighting fixtures, lights, lamps and outdoor lighting in a wide range of styles and at the lowest prices from dozens of top manufacturers including: Ambience, Fine Art Lamps, Flos, Fontana Arte, George Kovacs, Hinkley Lighting, Kichler Lighting, Maxim Lighting, Minka Lavery, Murray Feiss, Quoizel, Sea Gull Lighting and many more. Shop for indoor lights such as chandeliers, accent lamps, bath vanity strips, desk lamps, pendant fixtures, mini-pendants, floor lamps, desk lamps, picture lights, wall mounted sconces, flush and semi-flush ceiling light fixtures, wall mounted fixtures and more. Outdoor lights are also available, including pier mount lanterns, post mount lanterns, flood lights, deck lights, landscape lighting and more.
And no worry, they got the most knowledgeable consultants in their field who can able to assist you with the development and design your dream home because they value the clients' satisfaction as the most meaningful measurement of their success and they are committed in providing total customer satisfaction.
Check them online.
Monday, July 30, 2007
"Sorry, I just don't feel the same way." "I don't like you" "Um...No" So, you finally asked out that person you've had your eye on, only to get rejected! Total bummer. Yes, rejection sucks. But here's how you can handle it maturely and with minimal embarrassment.
- Manage your expectations before making a move. Don't give up all hope, just be prepared to hear that he/she doesn't feel the same as you.
- Avoid blaming yourself. Just because you got rejected, it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you as a person.
- Try to make the situation less awkward. Smile and say something like "aw, that's okay. I just wanted to let you know. We're not gonna let this stop us from being friends though right?" Then say that you have to go but you'll talk another time. Be friendly. If you got rejected via email or text message just say the same sort of thing and maybe add an 'LOL' or a smiley face to show you aren't angry at them [even if you are fuming].
- Don't be shy. You'll probably see the person again, maybe they go to your school or you are workmates. Even if the last thing you want to do is see them you can't ignore them. Just smile and say hello. Once you show that you're over the whole thing [even if you aren't] and aren't feeling shameful, the other person will feel a lot more comfortable around you. Don't go overboard with the niceties though because you may give the impression that you are still trying to get with this person..and that could freak them out.
- Try to move on. It's hard, especially if you were really into that person, but you can't dwell on the situation forever. Also, try not to be angry at the person who 'dismissed' you. They can't help the fact that they don't feel the same, just like you can't help the way you feel about them.
- Try to get some answers if you're really conflicted about it. Talk to one of his/her friends if you aren't brave enough to talk to the person them self. be light & casual & not to be demanding.
- Don't bring it up again. They'll think it's weird and could be kinda offended, especially if you say something like "o, I just wanted to let you know that I am SO over you, so don't flatter yourself because I'm not interested anymore!! Ha HA !!" You will sound stupid.
- Spread nasty rumours about the rejector. They will get back to him/her and make you look bitter. The person will probably be glad that they didn't take you up on your offer & you'll feel bad after it all. Yes, you will.
- Turn the whole thing around and pretend it was you that told the other person you weren't interested, because people will find out the truth anyway & you'll look dishonest and kinda pathetic
- Spend weeks, months, year analyzing why you got rejected. Your charm doesn't work on everyone and this person was just someone who falls into that group. There's plenty of other fish in the sea =) and everything happens for a reason.
- Demand an answer from the person as to why they didn't like you. It will make you seem desperate, obsessive, possessive & in some cases...downright scary!
- Go all "Fatal Attraction" on them. Haven't seen that movie? Rent it but do not copy anything you see on it. Learn from alex's mistakes!
- Try to make them feel jealous or that they've missed out by saying no. you'll probably look foolish and will only make the person feel relieved that they didn't say yes to such an over the top, dramatic person!
CreditCardFlyers.com is the leading source of the best credit card offers and has credit card reviews online.
You can able to compare credit cards and make sure that you are getting the good deal, here you can able to save time and compare cards in one click and you’ll be sure to get only the good deal that’s best to your lifestyle.
You can compare using the chart table in where you can able to browse each category and start just by choosing your special interest and you choice of bank. In the chart you have the wide selection to review and choose from where you can compare all the credit cards offers that meet best your criteria.
Its time to check creditcardflyers.com, it has a great tool that allows you to calculate the reward points. You can also check the comparison of rewards by the rewards points calculation. The Credit Card Rewards Wizard will help you to discover the Best Credit Card Rewards Deal.
Want to experience the best attractions
Sydney is one of the world's most attractive and exciting cities with all the recreation, adventures, exploration and relaxation with unique tourist attractions, fine dining, world class Hotel Sydney Accommodation, and range of entertainment.
From Five Star world-class
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Here is the best travel blog that you will surely enjoy. Here you can find all the top listed trips around the world. The real people sharing experience, and giving advices. They also do share photos, and willingly provide the most recent travel news and links about travelling.
At travel blog you will find all the great and fascinating read about each destination, about how great is the place, the sightings, the events and all other attractions and adventures.
Thig blog will surely inspire you to plan your next get away adventure. So be sure to visit the travel blog.
This entry is brought to you by your friends at RealTravel.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
How does it work? Advertiser + Bloggers = Money + Happy :)
The essence of blogging is not just to write, write and write, now you will earn a cash value for every single post you blog. Advertlets, help advertisers to promote their company too.
This would be a great opportunity for both bloggers and advertisers. So why not take all the opportunities of being a member of this unique making money online.
Lets all spread the good news. Lets make sense to Advertlets.com
Writing is really really fun, not just simple because you can express your thoughts and ideas, its your chance to meet other people with the same interest as yours and the fun part? you get paid for it.
Yeap! Getting paid is the best. So lets blog for cash. Lets learn the secrets of earning money just by being at home and doing the laundry.
Blogging is easy. And making your blog rank good as possible is also easy by Link Building Services, with this your blog will able to stand out from other blogs and that would be the best way to earn more.
Blog post sponsored by Blog for Cash
Friday, July 27, 2007
If your willing to explore the world, discover the historic places, and have the real experience then realtravel is here to guide you.
Giving you the best service, planning the perfect trip for you, and meeting travel people that can share some reviews and guide till the end of your trip.
If you count yourself as one of the trip planner, then its time to meet the rest of this guys. You can share your travels with other travel blogs. One way of meeting new friends, and saving money.
The realtravel is the travel guide and trip planner is the best deal for you. Because at realtravel, there is real people, real advice and real experience.
Because as a chaseplatinum cardholders, one of the good benefits you'll get is Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and Worldwide Travel Accident Insurance.
And with the qood quality of the reward program especially in the area of airline travel, your earns rewards will allow you to use and transfer points to your actual frequent flyer programs itself. Whats good about it is, you wont loose the flexibility of choosing the airlines you want when redeeming the points.
Hence, this card may offer a better alternative for Continental OnePass or United Mileage Plus members. The great way to use your card is to have a chaseplatinum card. Because every time you spend, you get a points and at the time of redeeming it, your ready to fly and enjoy your rewards.
At Taps4Less, you can find brand names. You can dress your kitchen into a model looks with high performance with quality tools. You can style your bathroom same as the one in your favorite hotels.
The Taps and other choice of bathrooms, showers, electric showers, taps, bathroom accessories, bathroom suites, bathroom furniture, bathroom cabinets, baths, bath tubs, shower enclosures, shower valve etc..
Here at Taps4less you can find the best Taps for your kitchen, good quality kitchen sinks, high-performance showers and hot-tubs and spas, the coolest bathroom furnitures and ceramics are also here.
And all the best buy accessories and tools for your kitchen and bathroom can really make a big difference because they strive to provide top quality goods and genuine value for money.
So come and visit the online tap shop.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Playing is just so easy its even a user friendly. Just like any other Bid-online the only difference is, whoever got the lowest and unique bid win the prize. Crazy but true.
One day your dreaming of driving a Scion, at Bid4prizes it wasn't a dream at all.
Staring at the xbox in the store will not help you own it, Bid4prizes will.
Are you tired of waiting for the Dell Inspiron laptop to go on sale? Wait no more.
This is your chance to rewards yourself even without spending a lot. All you need to do is get the lowest unique bid for your desired prize and you win.
So lets start playing now.
This entry brought to you by your friends at Bid4Prizes.
Almost everyday, I hear many people talking where would be the best place to take a trip for vacation or just simply get away. How bout you? Have you decided yet where to go on your next trip?
If you’re looking for tourist attraction and events, how about visiting the wonderful places in
There are lots of entertainments and wonderful attraction that will provide you a relaxing and joyous vacation. There are varieties of activities that you will definitely enjoy even if you’re just traveling alone, in honeymoon or just simple business trips. Because the accommodation and Hotel in
For the best rates and last minute deals check it online now!
This advertisement is brought to you by your friends at cheaper than hotels.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
It's super simple.
Earn cash and generate extra income from your blog.
You wanna know how it works?
- They will assign tasks with the internet website address. The topics/tasks will be simply emailed to you once your account registration is approved.
- Then, just write up an entry in your blog about the internet advertiser you want! You can simply review the site, compliment it, relate to it somehow in your daily life, or even complain about it, and link to the website at least 3 times in your blog/journal entry.
- In exchange Blogsvertise Pays YOU in paypal per blog entry, for writing about the advertisers web site. Payouts are automatically sent to you after your entry is approved and the payout period has passed.
For every task they will assign there is corresponding amount you earn. So easy uh!
For Advertisers this is the best way to generate buzz and build more links. The Advertisers want your to mention and talk about their websites products and services in your blogs and journals. They want the publicity, the exposure, the Buzz! that online bloggers and internet journals can generate for their web site products and services. In exchange blogsvertise pays YOU in paypal per task/blog entry, for writing / talking about / mentioning their website in your blog!
So lets start Blogsvertise today.
For Bloggers sign up here.
And for the Advertisers sign up here.
And lets start earning money and start spreading the good news.
Diko sya mapigilan.
Parang naninikip nga ang dibdib ko
Pwede nyong basahin dito. Actually hindi kopa sya tapos basahin. Hinanap kolang muna ung para sa province ko.. heheh!
Pwede nyong basahin dito. Actually hindi kopa sya tapos basahin. Hinanap kolang muna ung para sa province ko.. heheh!
Monday, July 23, 2007
From the Official Website of the Republic of the Philippines
Thank you. Thank you very much Speaker De Venecia, Senate President Villar, other newly elected leaders of both Houses, congratulations to you, Senators and Congressmen and Congresswomen. Vice President De Castro, former President Ramos, Chief Justice Puno, our host Mayor, Mayor Sonny Belmonte, other government officials, members of the Diplomatic Corps, ladies and gentlemen.
We meet here today to inaugurate a new Congress after a fresh election. I congratulate every elected official, from municipal to provincial to Congress on hard fought and successful campaigns.
Tapos na ang halalan at pamumulitika; panahon na para maglingkod nang walang damot, mamuno nang walang pangamba maliban sa kagalingan ng bayan, and to govern with wisdom, compassion, vision and patriotism.
Hangarin kong mapabilang ang Pilipinas sa mayayamang bansa sa loob ng dalawampung taon. By then poverty shall have been marginalized; and the marginalized raised to a robust middle class.
We will have achieved the hallmarks of a modern society, where institutions are strong.
By 2010, the Philippines should be well on its way to achieving that vision.
With the tax reforms of the last Congress, and I thanked the last Congress, we have turned around our macroeconomic condition through fiscal discipline, toward a balanced budget. Binabayaran ang utang, pababa ang interes, at paakyat ang pondo para sa progreso ng sambayanang Pilipino!!! Maraming salamat ulit sa nakaraang Congress.
We have been investing hundreds of billions in human and physical infrastructure. The next three years will see record levels of well thought out and generous funding for the following priorities:
First, investments in physical, intellectual, legal and security infrastructure to increase business confidence. Imprastraktura para sa negosyo at trabaho. Isang milyong trabaho taon-taon.
Second, investments in a stronger and wider social safety net - murang gamot, abot-kayang pabahay, eskwelang primera klase, mga gurong mas magaling at mas malaki ang kita, mga librong de-kalidad, more scholarships for gifted students, and language instruction to maintain our lead in English proficiency. Dunong at kalusugan ang susi sa kasaganaan.
Third, investments in bringing peace to Mindanao; in crushing terrorism wherever it threatens regardless of ideology; and in putting a stop to human rights abuses whatever the excuse.
We pay tribute to the fearless fourteen who were savagely massacred at Tipo-Tipo trying to pursue a peaceful and progressive Philippines. We will not disappoint their hopes. We will not waste their sacrifice. We will not be swayed from the course we have set in this conflict for peace with justice throughout our land.
We have created a Philippine model for reconciliation built on inter-faith dialogue, expanded public works and more responsive social services. These investments show both sides in the Mindanao conflict that they have more at stake in common; and a greater reason to be together than hang apart, including being together isolating the terrorists.
Imprastraktura ang haliging nagtitindig hindi lamang ng kapayapaan kundi ng ating buong makabagong ekonomiya: mga kalsada, tulay, paliparan, public parks and power plants.
Last year I unveiled the Super Regions - Mindanao, Central Philippines, North Luzon Agribusiness Quadrangle, Luzon Urban Beltway and the Cyber Corridor - to spread development away from an inequitable concentration in Metro Manila. Hindi lamang Maynila ang Pilipinas.
The Super Regions was not a gimmick for the occasion but the blueprint for building a future.
In Mindanao, our food basket, I said we would prioritize agribusiness investments. And I am happy to see that the latest survey in June shows the hunger rate has sharply gone down nationwide. We have done that.
The Departments of Agriculture, Agrarian Reform, and Environment and Natural Resources will devote 30 percent of their program budgets to Mindanao. DAR will move to Davao.
Dapat maging daan sa tagumpay sa agribusiness ang reporma sa lupa. Done right, reform will democratize success, as Ramon Magsaysay and Diosdado Macapagal envisioned. We must reform agrarian reform so it can transform beneficiaries into agribusinessmen and other agribusiness women.
Sa gayon, dadami pa ang mga tampok na magsasaka gaya ng mga nagwagi ng Gawad Saka, sina Ananias Cuado ng Comval at Demetrio Tabelon ng Butuan; at Nelson Taladhay ng Sultan Kudarat, pangunahing agrarian reform beneficiary ng 2007. We also have outstanding farmers from the other superregions, like Joseph Fernando and Heherson Pagulayan, Nestor Bautista, Joseph Lomibao, Arturo Marcaida, Peter Uy, Arturo Pasacas and Glenn Saludar.
Sa anim na taon nagtayo tayo at nag-ayos ng patubig para sa isang milyong ektarya sa buong bansa - pinakamalaki sa matagal na panahon.
Magtatayo tayo ng mariculture o palaisdaan sa dagat. Isa rito ay ilalagay natin sa Sibutu. Hiling ito ni Nur Jaafar.
Para sa buong bansa naglaan tayo ng P3 billion para sa tatlong libong kilometro ng farm to market roads. Sanlibong kilometro sa Mindanao. Gawa na ang tatlong daan.
The road and RORO network has cut the cost of bringing agribusiness products from Mindanao to Luzon. A 10-wheeler used to pay P32 thousand from Dapitan to Batangas. Now it pays P11 thousand. Fresh fish that cost P20 thousand a ton to move, now travels at P14 thousand.
Construction is criss-crossing Mindanao: Dapitan-Dakak to bring Cely Carreon's paradise closer to civilization; Sibuco-Siraway-Siocon-Baliguian; Dinagat Island Network, a baptismal gift for Glenda Ecleo's new province; the 66-kilometer Manay-Mati section of Davao-Surigao; and Maguindanao-Lebak, Sim Datumanong's brainchild when he headed DPWH.
We want better airports, new bridges and ample energy for Mindanao's rising economy.
The Dipolog and Pagadian airports will be improved by year's end. Also the Cotabato airport. No doubt eagerly awaited by Au Cerilles, Rolando Yebes, Digs Dilangalen, Ros Labadlabad and Victor Yu, and Mayors Evelyn Uy and Sammy Co.
Last July 10 we inaugurated the P1.7 billion, 900 meter bridge in Butuan, built on the initiative of Mayor Boy Daku Plaza, near the P4 billion second-generation flood control project that we also built. The first was built by my father after the great Butuan flood of the 1960's. Kailangan ipagtanggol ang kapaligiran at mamamayan sa sakuna.
In Agusan del Norte, I hope Edel Amante will be happy with our plans to pilot micro agribusiness in Jabonga.
On July 8, Ozamis Airport opened, bankrolled partly by Leo Ocampos, Aldo Parojinog and Hermie Ramiro's congressional fund. Now, that's the kind of pork that has good cholesterol.
At that occasion the MOU was signed for the Pangil Bay Bridge that will connect Ozamis to Lanao del Norte and Iligan. As urged by Bobby Dimaporo, I declared Mt. Inayawan Range a protected nature park. On Mayor Lawrence Cruz's recommendation, I instruct DPWH to build the Iligan Circumferential Road.
In 2001, we opened a solar plant in Cagayan de Oro. Still, Mindanao faced a 100-megawatt gap by 2009 out now a 210-megawatt clean coal plant in Phividec will fill that gap. We count on Oca Moreno and Tinex Jaraula to continue providing a good investment climate.
We thank Miriam Defensor-Santiago and Migz Zubiri for sponsoring the Biofuels Law in the last Congress. We now have 160 thousand hectares of jatropha nurseries in Bukidnon and 30,000 in General Santos. Jatropha is a 100% substitute for diesel, with only 5% of its emission.
Mindanao's energy challenge lies not in generating power but in power lines. Terrorists target transmission towers. We must resolutely apply the Human Security Act. This act was first filed by Johnny Enrile in 1996, 3 years after the first World Trade Center bombing, 4 years before the Rizal Day bombing and 5 years before 9/11. He ably crafted the final Senate version with Senate President Manny Villar and Nene Pimentel.
Let's now go to Central Philippines, our tourism super region:
* We protect its natural wonders and provide the means to travel to those wonders.
* For Boracay, the leading overall destination, the Kalibo Airport is now international with an instrument landing system as we said last year. Next is an P80 million terminal on request of Joben Miraflores.
* The Aklan-Libertad-Pandan Road, waiting for Japan to approve the contractors, will connect Boracay to the nature park we declared in Northwest Panay Peninsula. We are improving other Panay roads and building the road from the Iloilo Airport which we inaugurated in Santa Barbara to Iloilo and the Metro Radial Road that Mayor Jerry Trenas asked for when we inaugurated the airport, Art Defensor conceived the airport when he was governor, Governor Neil Tupaz midwifed its delivery when we inaugurated the airport, I said …
* Iloilo connects to Guimaras via Jordan Wharf. We thank Congress for the P900 million oil spill calamity fund to save the environment of Guimaras. I thank once again the previous Congress. It is back on its feet. The other side of the island will connect to Bacolod soon because we started building the Sibunag RORO Port last May on recommendation of Governor, now Congressman, Rahman Nava.
* Bacolod-Silay Airport, near the nature park we declared in Northern Negros, is completed and just awaiting the access road requested by Monico Puentavella.
* We awarded the contract for upgrading the Dumaguete airport as I reported to George Arnaiz last week.
* Boracay investors are expanding in Palawan, whose Tubbataha Reefs we declared a nature park. After the Puerto Princesa-Roxas Road last year, we opened Taytay-El Nido in March. The P1 billion Taytay-Roxas section is ongoing. San Vicente airstrip and Busuanga Airport are under construction. And Mayor Hagedorn is reminding us to work on the Puerto Princesa terminal.
* Under construction are airport aprons of the surfing edens: Governor Ben Evardone's pet project in Guiuan and Lalo Matugas's home town in Siargao.
* A 100-megawatt energy gap looms in the Visayas in 2009. The Korea Electric plant in Cebu will plug in 200 megawatts only in 2010 so there's a one year gap. Meantime three power barges will supply 100 megawatts and the Panay diesel power plant will increase its run from 70 megawatts to 100.
* In Central Cebu, we proclaimed a nature park. From Cebu, the top destination for foreign tourists, they can easily radiate to other destinations. Optimism is infectious, and opportunity irresistible. Progress follows progress. Someone, even government, just has to get it started.
* Going south, Cebu connects to Tubigon and on to Ubay, Jagna and Panglao through the Bohol Circumferential Road that we inaugurated last May 9. The local government has acquired 85 percent of the land for the international airport on Panglao Island, now a tourism destination of its own.
* Ubay links to Maasin RORO Port which was completed last October. Now I hope there will be more divers for Mian Mercado.
* Jagna RORO Port opened last May 9. It will connect to Loloy Romualdo's Mambajao in November, and on to Guinsiliban, the gateway to Mindanao.
* Going north from Cebu City, we take the North Coastal Road to Daanbantayan which was recommended to us by Gwen Garcia. Heavy traffic will ease when the P1.2 billion Mandaue-Consolacion Bridge opens. This will be good not only for Malapascua tourism but also for Nitoy Durano's industrial city of Danao.
* Daanbantayan, Benhur Salimbangon's home port, connects to Naval, Maripipi, or Esperanza, which started construction last May. We aim to finish all three RORO Ports next year.
* Esperanza will link by road to Aroroy in 2009. I'll be there with Lina Seachon and Tony Kho for the inauguration. Please invite me.
* Last May, I switched on the lights of Masbate in a Palace ceremony. But the long-term solution will come next year when a new power plant will serve half a million customers on the beautiful but isolated island of Masbate.
* From Aroroy we can go to Claveria, whose RORO ramp is under construction. On to Pasacao where RORO operations started in 2002. That's Bong Bravo of Claveria. This brings us to Bicol, including Mt. Isarog Park.
* Mt. Isarog feeds the Bicol River. For the next three years we are funding the Bicol River Basin and Watershed with the World Bank at $15 million for irrigation, flood control and water conservation. For Bicol, we have given P7 billion for the Bicol Calamity and Rehabilitation Effort, that is the biggest one-time calamity fund release in our history. At last, Bicol is getting its rightful share.
And, so is the North Luzon Agribusiness Quadrangle:
* We are building 1,000 kilometers of farm-to-market roads; 200 are done. Ngayong tapos na ang election ban, pinapaspasan ang trabaho para sa nalalabing target.
* Halsema Highway from Mount Data to Bontoc and the Tabuk-Tinglayan Road are being built. If you look the chart, there is something incomplete in between.
* So that the Cordillera LGUs can build more of their much-needed roads, I ask Congress to require companies to pay directly to the LGUs their share of the natural wealth. I hope, Governor Dalog hears that.
* Nagtatayo tayo ng mga paliparan para sa mga produkto ng agribusiness.
* Noong 2005 nagka-airport sa Baler. Sunod ang airport sa Casiguran. At kalsada sa pagitan.
* There were no takers in the bidding for to upgrade the Batanes runways so ATO will get it done before the end of the year with the support of DPWH and Governor Telesforo Castillejos.
* Joe de Venecia and Mayor Nani Braganza are asking for an airport in Alaminos. Will do.
* The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority and the private sector expanded the San Vicente naval airstrip, so we don't have need to build Lallo.
* Sa Lallo naman mayroon tayong inaprobahan na agribusiness ecozone. Ang mga agribusiness ecozone ay payo ni Pangulong Ramos. Chief Justice Puno, I am happy to see you here. It is the first time that a Chief Justice attended.
* The Tarlac-La Union Toll Road will be advertised for private sector BOT bidding this August.
* Poro Point's international terminal started construction early this year. The Bagabag airport is being lengthened. We are spreading the cheer across the political spectrum from Vic Ortega to Caloy Padilla. Inuuna ang bansa, at itinatabi ang politika.
* Some towns in Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, and Isabela are included in the geo-hazard mapping we have done for 700 cities and towns all over the country to protect the environment.
* The Bangui Bay Wind Power Project which was put up when Bongbong Marcos was governor, is now expanding. Sa paggamit ng hangin, nababawasan ang kailangang langis sa enerhiya.
And now the Luzon Urban Beltway, our top magnet for industry and investment:
* This quarter we start the P5 billion Mt. Pinatubo Hazard Urgent Mitigation Project that will protect San Fernando City, Sasmuan, Guagua and my home town Lubao from flooding.
* The Subic-Clark-Tarlac Express Road is in its final stages. This first-world road will cut travel time between Clark and Subic from two hours to 30 minutes. Gagawa tayo ng interchange sa Porac, bayan ni Lito Lapid.
* Last Thursday with Dick Gordon we inaugurated the container port that will make Subic together with Clark one of the best international service and logistics centers in the region.
* Clark airport got its approach control radar in April. It now has 50 international flights and 50 cargo flights a week, the second busiest after NAIA. We want more airline service centers there. Now, speaking of NAIA, I'm sure everyone wants to know about NAIA Terminal 3. The ceiling that fell wasn't the only thing in danger of falling. There are more serious dangers from construction and structural defects. We cannot risk the grim consequences of a major earthquake. But NAIA is accelerating the remediation, completion and opening of the terminal. Public safety comes first.
* Since public safety comes first, I ask Congress to create the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines.
* Last year, I said we would connect North and South Expressways through C-5. Ginagawa na ang C-5 bandang Katipunan. Kausap na ang UP para sa bagong daan patungong Commonwealth, na kasulukuyang pinapalapad at North Avenue. Sa kabilang dulo ng Mindanao Avenue, binibili na ang lupa para sa bagong daan mula Barangay Talipapa hanggang Malinta at tuloy sa NLEX. Sana bumawas ang trapik pa-North Manila.
* We just broke ground to continue the Skyway up to Alabang. In a year the fast train from Caloocan to Alabang will be serving thousands daily. From Alabang to Santo Tomas the South Luzon Expressway is currently being widened. And by March, Ricky Reyes SLEX will reach Batangas Port.
* The Coastal Road to Bong Revilla's province is finally under construction. * Our investment in vital infrastructure is already bearing fruit, such as the $1-billion Hanjin shipbuilding facility, said to be the largest in the world, and the $1-billion Texas Instruments microchip plant in Clark. Maging ex-OFW at ex-tambay kapwang nakahanap ng trabaho sa mga malalaking puhunan na ito.
* As we build industry, we must ensure people have clean air to breathe. We have closed 88 firms for polluting the environment. Gaya ng sabi ko, una ang kaligatasan ng publiko.
* We proclaimed a critical habitat within the coastal lagoon of Las Pinas and Paranaque.
* Maynilad's new owners have invested P7 billion to bring clean and, at last, running water to Paranaque, Parola and elsewhere. Manila Water did a similar P2 billion project for Antipolo.
* Gumagawa tayo ng septage tank sa Antipolo sa halagang P600 million na maglilinis ng sewage bago ito dumaloy sa mga estero, gaya ng tinayo ng Manila Water sa Taguig at sa San Mateo.
* Matapos ang maraming taong usapan, ang ating administrasyon ang nakapagsimula ng Flood Control Project sa Kalookan, Malabon, Navotas at Valenzuela (CAMANAVA).
* On energy, Luzon needs 150 megawatts more by 2010. This is covered by the 350-megawatt, $350 million expansion of the Pagbilao plant by Marubeni and Tokyo Electric, part of their $4 billion that constitutes the biggest Japanese investment in Philippine history.
* We count on the Governor Raffy Nantes and the people of Quezon to somehow to reduce the cost of electricity. I ask Congress to amend the Electric Power Industry Reform Act for open access and more competition.
The Cyber Corridor encompasses centers of technology and learning running the length of all the super regions, from Baguio to Clark to Metro Manila to Cebu to Davao and neighboring areas.
The Philippines ranks among top off-shoring hubs in the world because of cost competitiveness and more importantly our highly trainable, English proficient, IT-enabled management and manpower.
IT ability won for Warren Ambat of Baguio City High the most innovative teacher and leadership award in Cambodia last February, topping contestants from 70 countries, congratulations to our contestants, women.
Information technology will help the BIR bring in more taxes in the coming months. Its Revenue Watch Dashboard will monitor revenue collections in real time from the national level down to the examiners. The LGU Revenue Assurance shares information between the BIR and the LGUs to uncover fraud and non-payment, before heads would roll per Danny Suarez's Attrition Law.
While our strength in contact centers is well-established, we are now focused on growing the higher value-added services, including accounting, legal, human resources and administrative services.
And, so that no Taiwan tremor can cut off our cyber services from their global clients, PLDT and Globe are investing P47 billion in new international broadband links through other regional hubs for redundancy in our cyber space.
The business services sector has become the fastest growing in the economy providing 400,000 jobs compared to 8,000 in 2000. By 2010 the forecast is one million jobs earning $12 billion, the same amount remitted by our overseas Filipinos today.
On Safety Net and Education
Last year I said that in today's global economy, knowledge is the greatest creator of wealth. Mahusay na edukasyon ang pinakamabuting pamana natin sa ating mga anak. Yun din ang tanging pamana na ayon sa batas kailangang ibigay sa bawat mamamayan.
This year, we are investing more for education: P150 billion, P29 billion more than last year.
And, last year government and private sector built 15,000 classrooms instead of the usual 6,000.
Noon, isang libro bawat limang mag-aaral. Ngayon, tig-isang aklat na bawat grade schooler.
One third of our public high schools now have Internet access, with private sector support.
We have a scarcity of public high schools but a surplus of private high schools. So instead of building more high schools, we give more high school scholarships - 600,000 scholars this year.
For College, we launched a P4 billion fund for college loans, to increase beneficiaries from 40,000 to 200,000.
And for teachers, we have created more than 50,000 teaching positions. But we have to improve their training.
Benefits, too. Salamat, dating Senador Tessie Oreta at dating Congressman Dodong Gullas, na di na kailangan ng mga guro maghabol sa Maynila ng sweldo at pension. Pinoproseso na sa rehiyon sa regionalization ng payroll.
Teachers and all other national government employees get a raise effective end of this month.
Sa TESDA, bukod sa mga sariling kurso nagbibigay ito ng mga scholarship sa vocational schools: P600 million noong isang taon, P1 billion ngayon. May P1 bilyon pa ang DOLE.
We are investing P3 billion in science and engineering research and development technology, including scholarships for masters and doctoral degrees programs in engineering in seven universities. Upgrade know-how and learning, and Filipino talent is unbeatable.
Proof is biochemist Baldomero Olivera of the University of Utah who was named Scientist of the Year by the Harvard Foundation.
In the International Math and Science Olympiad 2006 in Jakarta, Robert Buendia of Cavite Central School and Wilson Alba of San Beda Alabang won the gold. Congratulations, guys. Six Filipinos bagged the awards at the Intel Young Scientists Competition in New Mexico last May: Ivy Ventura, Mara Villaverde, Hester Mana Umayam and Janine Santiago of Philippine Science High; Melvin Barroa of Capiz National High, congratulations, Melvin; and Luigi John Suarez of Benedicto National High. Congratulations naman. Last week Filipino students topbilled by Amiel Sy of the Philippine Science High dominated the Mathematics
World Contest in Hong Kong. Congratulations, Amiel. Congratulations Philippine Science High School. Earlier this month Diona Aquino of the Presidential Management Staff won with her team from UP the Youth Innovation Competition on Global Governance in Shanghai.
Ito ay malaking kunsuwelo sa atin. We have spent more on human capital formation than ever in the past. Why? Because if government of the people and by the people is not for them as well, it is a mockery of democracy.
May malaking pag-angat ang kalagayan ng maralita, gaya ng trabaho, pag-aaral at pagamot. Look at the chart on new poor fare.
Sa unang pagkakataon, gumastos ang Philhealth ng higit P3 bilyon sa paospital ng maralita.
Noong 2001 sinabi kong hahatiin natin ang presyo ng gamot na madalas bilhin ng madla. Ngayon sampung libong Botika ng Barangay ang nagtitinda ng murang gamot. Ang paracetamol na tatlong piso sa labas ay piso lamang sa Botika ng Barangay. Ang antibiotic na binibenta ng mga pangunahing parmasya sa P20 ay P2 lamang.
Kaya sa isang survey, halos kalahati ang nagsabing abot-kaya ang gamot, kumpara sa 11% noong 1999.
So we can spread this even more, I ask Congress to pass the Cheaper Medicines Bill that was almost enacted in June. Almost is not good enough. Let's help Mar Roxas, Ferge Biron and Teddy Boy Locsin give our people meaningful, affordable choices, from abroad and here in the Philippines.
I also ask Congress to pass legislation that brings improved long term care for our senior citizens. Asahan natin si Ed Angara.
Si Noli de Castro na isa pang kampeon ng senior citizens ay namumuno ng ating programa sa pabahay. Congratulations, Noli. The low interest rates for housing are unprecedented. Naglaan ang Pag-IBIG ng P25 billion na pautang, six times the amount when we started it in 2001. P50 billion pa ang ilalaan hanggang 2010.
On Terrorism and Human Rights
We fight terrorism. It threatens our sovereign, democratic, compassionate and decent way of life.
Therefore, in the fight against lawless violence, we must uphold these values. It is never right and always wrong to fight terror with terror.
I ask Congress...I urge you to enact laws to transform state response to political violence: First, laws to protect witnesses from lawbreakers and law enforcers. Second, laws to guarantee swift justice from more empowered special courts. Third, laws to impose harsher penalties for political killings. Fourth, laws reserving the harshest penalties for the rogue elements in the uniformed services who betray public trust and bring shame to the greater number of their
colleagues who are patriotic.
We must wipe this stain from our democratic record.
Ngunit pangunahin pakikibaka pa rin para sa karapatan ang pagpapalaya ng masa sa gutom at kahirapan.
Together with economic prosperity is the need to strengthen our institutions of government. Let's start with election reform. We have long provided funds for computerization. We look forward to the modernization of voting, counting and canvassing.
We can disagree on political goals but never on the conduct of democratic elections. I ask Congress to fund poll watchdogs. And to enact a stronger law against election-related violence.
We must weed out corruption and build a strong system of justice that the people can trust. We have provided unprecedented billions for anti-graft efforts. Thus the Ombudsman's conviction rate hit 77% this year, from 6% in 2002. We implemented lifestyle checks, dormant for half a century. Taun-taon dose-dosenang opisyal ang nasususpinde, napapatalsik o kinakasuhan dahil labis-labis sa suweldo ang gastos at ari-arian nila.
Firms who were asked for bribes in taxes, permits and licenses dropped from one-third to one-half. Contract bribes are also down. Graft won't be eliminated overnight but we are making progress.
What I have outlined today is just a sampler of our P1.7 trillion Medium Term Public Investment Program. How will we fund all these? P1 trillion from state revenues, with tax reforms and firm orders to BIR and Customs to hit their targets. P300 billion from state corporations. The balance from government financial institutions, private sector investments, local government equity and our bilateral and multilateral partners.
Our new confidence and momentum for progress have imbued our foreign relations, with the ASEAN Summit last year and the coming ASEAN Regional Forum, with increased assistance from our allies and with continued support for our peace and security efforts in Mindanao.
We were able to strengthen our economy because of the fiscal reforms that we adopted at such great cost to me in public disapproval. But I would rather be right than popular.
Our fundamentals are paying off in huge leaps in investment. Anim na milyong trabaho ang nalikha sa anim na taon, most in sustainable enterprises. Sa lakas ng piso, bumagal ang pagtaas ng bilihin.
It is my ardent wish that most of the vision I have outlined will be fully achieved when I step down. It is my unshakeable resolve that the fundamentals of this vision will by then be permanently rooted, its progress well advanced and its direction firmly fixed with our reforms already bearing fruit. All that will remain for my successor is to gather the harvest. He or she will have an easier time of it than I did.
They say the campaign for the next election started on May 15, the day after the last. Fine.
I stand in the way of no one's ambition. I only ask that no one stand in the way of the people's well being and the nation's progress.
The time for facing off is over. The time is here for facing forward to a better future our people so desperately want and richly deserve.
Uulitin ko: Hindi ako sagabal sa ambisyon ninuman.
But make no mistake. I will not stand idly when anyone gets in the way of the national interest and tries to block the national vision. From where I sit, I can tell you, a President is always as strong as she wants to be.
Pagpalain tayo ng Diyos at ang dakilang gawaing hinaharap natin. The state of the nation is strong. Inyong lingkod, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, Pangulo ng Republika ng Pilipinas.
Sure enough, the horseman quickly jumped onto his horse and rode as fast as possible to cover as much land area as he could. He kept on riding and riding, whipping the horse to go as fast as possible. When he was hungry or tired, he did not stop because he wanted to cover as much area as possible.
Came to a point when he had covered a substantial area and he was exhausted and was dying. Then he asked himself, "Why did I push myself so hard to cover so much land area? Now I am dying and I only need a very small area to bury myself."
The above story is similar with the journey of our Life. We push very hard everyday to make more money, to gain power and recognition. We neglect our health , time with our family and to appreciate the surrounding beauty and the hobbies we love.
One day when we look back, we will realize that we don't really need that much, but then we cannot turn back time for what we have missed.
Life is not about making money, acquiring power or recognition . Life is definitely not about work! Work is only necessary to keep us living so as to enjoy the beauty and pleasures of life.
Life is a balance of Work and Play, Family and Personal time. You have to decide how you want to balance your Life. Define your priorities, realize what you are able to compromise but always let some of your decisions be based on your instincts.
Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of Life, the whole aim of human existence.
So, take it easy, do what you want to do and appreciate nature.
Life is fragile, Life is short.
Do not take Life for granted.
Live a balanced lifestyle and enjoy Life!
Watch your thoughts ; they become words.
Watch your words ; they become actions.
Watch your actions ; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character .
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny .
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Are you available?: wish kolang. hehe
What is your age?: 25 yo
Do you know anyone named james? madami. Peor bkt ba James? dapat letter B dba?
When is your birthday?: 9-11
What's your favorite candy?: tictac para double purpose. pang tanggal umay at bad breath.. hehe
Do you daydream?: madalas. kahit nakamulat mata ko nag dedaydream ako dilang halata
How do you like your eggs?: khit ano pang klaseng luto yan.
Have you ever been in the emergency room? thank God hindi pa nman.
Have you ever pet an elephant?: ano ako taga zoo? hehe
Do you use fly swatters?: hindi e! ano baun? teka research kolang
Is there a fan in your room?: wala e! ercon meron...
Do you chew a gum?: kapag naumay lang ako sa kinain ko.
Do you like gummy candies?: di masyadow!
Do you like gory movies?: ewwww
How are you tired?: hmm kapag pagod,, tulog lang ang katapad.
What's your height?: 5'7"
What color is your hair?: dark brown
What is your favorite ice cream?: nothing in particular. madalas vanilla lang ang stock sa bahay.
Have you ever ice skated? hindi pa pero like kong ma experience.
Ever been in an igloo?: yeba! syempre hindi pa! hehe!
What's your favorite Jelly Bean?: wala e!
Do you wear jewelry: oo pero hindi terno terno. Hate ko ang terno terno at over accesorize. Kapag hikaw un lang, kapag necklace un lang din. ayaw ko ng sobrang bling bling.
Who do you want to kill?: ung mga pusa ng kapitbahay namin... wee dinudumihan mga tsekot namin. puro mga footprints nila the next day.
Have you ever flown a kite?: uu when i was a child.
Do you think kangaroos are cute?: cguro pero nacucutan ako sa mga rabbit
Are you laidback?: nobang laid back?
Lions or tigers?: lions. feeling ko mas matapang sila.
Do you like black licorice?: ano bato parang cross word puzzle.. hehe
Ever shopped at Moosejaw?: nope. madalas sa Amazon ako nabile.
Favorite store at the mall?: sa mga shoe store syempre.
Do you have a nickname?: yeappz
Do you prefer night or day?: i like them both. Pero mas feel ko ang sunrise.
Are you an only child?: hindi. pero youngest child.
Do you like the color orange?: hindi masyado. syaong makulay. nakakabulag pag tinamaan ng araw,
Piercings?: sa tenga of cors.
Are you quick to judge people?: madalas hindi. depende dun sa malakas ang personality at nakuha ang attention ko.
Do you like Quaker Oats?: ung me cinamon flavor lang ang gusto ko.
Do you think you're always right?: di nman, pero madalas parang ganun narin. perfectionist kc ako. Pero nag sosory at apologize nman ko kapag alam kong mali ako. pero paduguan muna ng ilong. heheh
Do you watch reality TV?:naku favorite koyan. Ung mga me katuturan ah! gaya nung sa fudnetwork. ung making the band ni P diddy, american next top model. sosyalin ang mga gusto ko.
Do you prefer sun or rain?: pareho syempre
Do you like snow?: cguro, dipa ako sure kc malamigin akong tao.
Whats your favorite season?: lahat syemre
What time is it? 11.07pm
What time did you wake up?: 9.30 am weekend kc e!
Can you ride a unicycle?: cguro pag nasubukan ko. Magaling nman akong mag balance e!
Do you know anyone with a unibrow?: wala ata. san baun?
Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: hindi yata. ngaun kolang narinig ito.
What's your worst habit?: over sleeping
What do you want right now?: to have an answer prayer.
Have you ever had an x-ray?: yeaps nman
Ever used a Xerox machine?: araw araw of my life. heheh
Do you like the color yellow?: i cant say that i dont like it, pero wala ako ni isang damit or gamit na yellow...
What year were you born in?: year 1981
Do you yell when you're angry?: nope. I just roll my eyes at super tirik ng kilay at tulis ng nguso. and u can never make me smile.
Do you believe in the zodiac? hindi ah! pero nag babasa.
Whats your zodiac sign?: Virgo
ang haba pala neto.. bwhehe.. wala kc akong maiblog e!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Cover My Travels is here to help and protect you.
Cover My Travels has an exceptional customer care and market-leading claims service, and offer one of the widest ranges of travel insurance products available on the internet.
Travel Insurance is good in every occasion. Summer get away or any acitivities you wanted to do. Their competetive level is great and has 24 hour medical emergency service .
This is great for elderly travel insurance. Cover My Travels offer one of the widest ranges of travel insurance policies available, with a market leading claims service and exceptional customer care especially for the elderly.
Their policies go the extra mile, with travel insurance for many medical conditions that are often refused by other insurance companies and cover for those up to the age of 79 on Single Trip travel insurance policies (69 on Annual Travel Insurance policies).
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Morph your own picture to celebrity pictures. Let them use couple of your cheekbone, lips, eyes, and nose.. eheheh!
I morph my picture with Holy Marie Combs, Carrie Underwood, Hilary Duff, Drew BarryMore, Colin-Farrell and Matthew McConaughey...
Digital Camera, Digital Phone, Digital Movies and much more...
And now let me present to you...
Digitalframez.com is an online electronic store specializing in lcd digital picture frame.
Previously the only way you could view your photo's is by printing them all off and storing in an album possibly looked at every few years, otherwise, you may bring out your PC and huddle family and friends around it while you open hundreds of files.
Furthermore, with an incredible number of electronic items now integrating digital cameras, the scope for your involvement in the digital future can be truly incredible.
Manual Processing films No More. Digital Photo Frame for your digital pictures and digital clips.
How Does it Work :Super Simple
1. Take your photos
2. Transfer your memory card into your Digital Photo Frame
3. Using your remote control choose your favorite slide show
Now all your happy snaps will be constantly on display in all areas of your home, on the wall of your living room, at the entrance and on the side table in your bedroom on a fashionable, stylish digital photo frame.
You can Sit Back and Enjoy!
- All frames are compatible with JPEG, MP4, DivX, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MP3, WMA, WAV formats. Besides your pictures, you can also view movie clips that have been taken with your camera, even play music in the background.
- The standard, Five-in-one Card Reader supports CF/XD/MS/SD/MMC cards. In addition, there is also a USB 2.0 connection for maximum compatibility.
- With the built-in stereo speakers, you don't need any extra cables to plug an external speaker. However all products have 1/8'' headphone out for more private use.
- The infrared remote control (included with the price) offers an easy access to the settings and preferences of your photos.
- There is no complex setup required. Plug your 9V adapter (comes with the frame) to your Digital Picture Frame and you are ready to go!
Your digital picture frame can even set the period of time on your you want your pictures to display and how you prefer the transitions between digital pictures.
* View every wedding photo you take, every short movie clip you take, with sound; independent to your PC
* No need for any complicated instructions to operate
* Affordable? Now it can be with Digitalframez.com
Amazing isn't it!
7 Years old na ang eldest Niece ko, pero lam nyo nman mga bata basta sa pag blow ng cake gusto nila silang lahat (including me).. kaya blow silang lahat ng candle.. bertdey nilang lahat..
Malungkot lang ako, i should be there. weee. ingget ako..
errrrr.. wala sa picture si Papa Piolo kc sya ang camera man...
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Well Ashop Commerce is here to help you.
Ashop ecommerce software will be providing you with the best the market has to offer in the future and for your shopping cart software, shopping cart, ecommerce software. Ashop Commerce is a leading provider of hosted shopping cart software. It offers a complete solution for merchants to sell online.
This is an Award Winning Shopping Cart Software!
Search Engine Friendly. Provide Shopping Cart Software. Ecommerce Solution Ashop Commerce shopping carts are 100% Search Engine Optimised (SEO).
Your entire website and online business managed from one complete ecommerce software.
Ashop Commerce provides a turn-key ecommerce solution with it's revolutionary online store building software. One of the worlds most easy to use web based administrations with award winning features allows the merchant to build an online store capable of competing with the webs most powerful sites for a simple, low monthly fee.
Having helped 1000's of now successful merchants, Ashop Commerce is the most intuitive shopping cart software in the world providing the most up to date and relevant advice you need to start or advance your online business.
6 reasons to choose Ashop Commerce as your ecommerce solution
1. AFFORDABLE Why spend thousands from your hard earned income when you don't need to.
Our shopping cart software features and design allow you to build 'top shelf' online stores for only a small monthly investment.
2. EASY! Anyone can set up an Ashop Commerce shopping cart. Test drive or view our testimonials and explore the opportunities.
3. TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE It's not just an ecommerce software, It's the full service. We bend over backwards to help you succeed.
4. GET FOUND ON SEARCH ENGINES 100% optimised shopping carts give you the best possible platform and advice to reach the top of the search engines.
5. CUSTOMISABLE DESIGN WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS No templates, use our unique design creator or even flash and HTML to continuously create that personalised look you need.
6. TOTAL SOLUTION Securely hosted, free emails, 128 bit SSL checkout security, design services, full fraud alerts and web promotion services.
Ashop Commerce is continuously researching the most sophisticated search engine updates to make sure your products rank the highest they can on major search engines. Constantly proving capability with position #1 rankings and achieving higher sales return for merchants. Ashop Commerce has the ecommerce software helping merchants climb to the top of the search engines.
Ashop Commerce is a world-class provider of shopping cart software, internet programming and digital imaging who cater toward small to medium sized businesses that are looking to build or simply start their online division of business.
Their team works with the skill set of professionals and the spirit of amateurs. Ashop Commerce has a history of providing clients an unparalleled level of service. And they believe in building a business on referrals, smart thinking and hard work.
They have worked continuously for four years developing shopping cart software and left no stone unturned with regards to functionality and usability. And they will be providing the best market has to offer in the future.
BENEFITS OF ECOMMERCE SHOPPING CARTS
1. Savings in set-up and operational costs. You won't need to pay shop assistants, rent costly street premises, or answer a lot of pre-sales queries
2. Customer orders can automatically come straight into your orders database from the web site, reducing the costs of order processing
3. You can reach a much wider audience. You will be able to be contacted by people worldwide, giving you the ability to increase sales.
4. You can compete with larger companies
5. You'll receive payments more quickly from online transactions
6. Your business can be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
7. You should be able to provide better customer service and attract more loyal customers
8. You will be able to track purchases and use data to improve your offering
9. Your shopping cart can function as only a catalogue for existing customers
Then, you get paid.
And make Money.
Who doesn't want to get paid anyways?
Get paid to blog, get paid for blogging, blog advertising, advertise on blogs, blog for money.
Its the fastest way to get paid for blogging.
Is that easy!
Great News for Advertisers:
Smorty makes blog advertising easy! And the best search engine ever. Advertisers can create a campaign and have bloggers write unique review articles about services and link back to the website using specific keywords. It won't be long before blog advertising sends advertisers rankings skyrocketing.
Smorty is the most effective tool to increase search engine rankings and targeted traffic by blog advertising. The service is a communication link between an advertisers website and thousands of blogs.
Blog advertising made easy and successful proven results:
* Get blogger reviews for your website.
* Pay only for the posts you approve
* Each article has unique content and links back to you
* Thousands of fully indexed top quality blogs
* Be noticed in the content thread of blog articles
More Great News for Bloggers like us:
Smorty is the effective way for bloggers to get paid by the things we love to write. Advertisers pay us, for writing opinions and create a unique review about the advertisers site. We can make money just by blogging and writing our own opinion about the advertisers service.
Great news right?
What's even better is Smorty can create thousands of articles written about your site and build thousands of high quality inbound links. Smorty boost your search engine rankings with quality inbound links from thousands of blogs. Increase your websites traffic.
What a great way to have a good cash flow of money just by doing a blog advertising .
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
iContact is the only email marketing service that combines blogging, RSS feeds, surveys, and autoresponders--and it starts at just $9.95 per month.
What to they do? They Simplify the Communication.
Yeap. You heard it right. Their
iContact new software has been designed from the ground up to give us all the hard-hitting features we’ve come to love while still making it easy enough for anyone to use.
iContact is the most affordably priced email marketing software in the business. They even include valuable add-ons like a survey tool and an autoresponder—free with your subscription.
What Makes Them Different?
1. The Ease of Use - So easy, even your Aunt Melba could use it!
2. The Deliverability - Our relationships with the ISPs get your message through
3. The Features - RSS Feeds, Surveying, Autoresponders, and List Segmentation are included at no extra charge
4. The Pricing - We start at just $9.95 per month. It won't impact the middle line, regardless of your company size
5. The MultiChannel Vision - We believe you should be able to manage your emarketing communications in one central location
6. The People - Friendly phone, email, and chat support from Amber, Angela, Jennifer, Justin, Rainy, and Jonathan
iContact is extremely easy to use and has over 400 professionally-designed templates. You can easily track the opens and clickthroughs on your emails, add a sign-up form to your web site, and manage your subcribers.
iContact has over 11,000 customers and 85,000 users and is used by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies like Bank of America, Ford, Nissan, International Paper, and many others.
iContact is changing the way businesses and non-profit organizations communicate online by making it really easy to manage all of your online communications from a single web application.
A free trial of iContact is available at http://www.icontact.com and an overview video is at http://icontact.com/www/video/introduction_video.html. Check it out and start communicating effectively with your customers, prospects, and subscribers!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Good News Peeps.
Have you heard about the super cool way to exchange your used DVD's, Video Games, CD's and books with other people? Start switching your old or unused stuffs with some new and more intresting movie you wanted to see, music that you wanna hear and books that you eager to read.
SwitchPlanet is the best solution. This is a social media trading website where members can switch their old DVDs, CDs, Games and Books with other members for free.
Yeap. You heard it right. Trade the stuff you have to get the stuff you want…all for FREE! It’s 100% FREE to use! What more can you ask for uh?? Genious isn't it?
SwitchPlanet.com is a premier online community that is committed to helping reduce the impact waste is having on the planet by trading the things we no longer use to get the things we want.
Whats good about this program is, their not just helping us to trade things they also support various charities via SwitchFunds program.
Isn't great? In this spirit, SwitchPlanet and its members proudly support the following organizations through cash and product contributions.
The Red Cross | Boys and Girls Club | The Nature Conservancy | American Cancer Society | Child's Play Charity
So hurry up. Collect all the stuffs you want to trade in and start saving yourself some bucks.
Lets reduce environmental waste, help the needy, support arts/culture and education.
“Use more…waste less.” Lets go and spread the good news...